SUBJECT: TAKE-OFF MINIMA
REPORTED VISIBILITY RVR 1,200'(1/4 MILE) -
AEROPLANES WITHOUT CERTIFIED ENGINE-OUT
TAKE-OFF AND CLIMB PERFORMANCE
1. (a) This operations specification is issued pursuant to paragraph 703.08(g)(iv) of the Canadian Aviation Regulations. A take-off with reported visibility RVR 1,200' (1/4 mile) is authorized using the types of aeroplanes, without certified engine-out take-off and climb performance, indicated by reference numbers and listed in section 2 of this operations specification.
(b) This operations specification is valid if the air operator complies with:
- the requirements of subsection 723.30(2)(b) of the Commercial Air Service Standards; and
- the airport Reduced Visibility Operations requirements as set out in the applicable aeronautical information publications, e.g.: Class 1 NOTAMS, Canada Flight Supplement, etc.
2. Subject to the restriction(s) referred to in section 3 of this operations specification, the reference number(s) for the appropriate aircraft type(s) as listed in part II of this air operator certificate are:
3. This authorization is limited to the following specific series and / or specific aircraft registration(s), if applicable:
PREV~Supersedes the one dated PREV~
For Minister of Transport