Transport Canada Publications.
TP 13850 Scheduled Maintenance Instruction Development Processes
MSI–53, Supplemental Instructions for Continued Airworthiness
MSI-42, Maintenance Schedule Amendment Instructions for the Inspection of Thermal/Acoustic Insulation
b. US Federal Aviation Administration Publications
- AC 25-16 Electrical Fault and Fire Protection and Prevention
- AC 25.981-1B Fuel Tank Ignition Source Prevention Guidelines
- AC 43-12A Preventive Maintenance
- AC 43.13-1B Acceptable Methods, Techniques and Practices for Repairs and Alterations to Aircraft
- AC 43-204 Visual Inspection For Aircraft
- AC 43-206 Avionics Cleaning and Corrosion Prevention/Control
- AC 65-15A Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics Airframe Handbook, Chapter 11, Aircraft Electrical Systems
- AC 120-XX Program to Enhance Aircraft Electrical Wiring Interconnection System Maintenance
- AC 120-YY Aircraft Wiring Systems Training Program
- AC 121-22 Maintenance Review Board (MRB) Procedures
c. EASA/JAA Publications.
JAA Administration and Guidance Material (AGM)/Maintenance Procedure Chapter 16
- Transport Aircraft Intrusive Inspection Project, (An Analysis Of The Wire Installations Of Six Decommissioned Aircraft), Final Report, The Intrusive Inspection Working Group, December 29, 2000.
- FAA Aging Transport Non-Structural Systems Plan, July 1998.
- National Transportation Safety Board, Safety Recommendation, September 19, 2000, A-00-105 through -108.
- Wire System Safety Interagency Working Group, National Science and Technology Council, Review of Federal Programs for Wire System Safety 46 (2000).
- Aging Transport Systems Rulemaking Advisory Committee, Aging Systems, Final Report. Task 1, Sampling Inspection of the Fleet & 2, Review of Fleet Service History
- Aging Transport Systems Rulemaking Advisory Committee, Task 3, Review of Fleet Service History, Final Report.
- Aging Transport Systems Rulemaking Advisory Committee, Task 4, Final Report, Standard Wiring Practices.
- Aging Transport Systems Rulemaking Advisory Committee, Task 5, Final Report, Aircraft Wiring Systems Training Curriculum and Lesson Plans.
- Aging Transport Systems Rulemaking Advisory Committee, Task 6, Final Report, Wire Systems Certification Requirements Harmonization Working Group
- Aging Transport Systems Rulemaking Advisory Committee, Task 7, Final Report, Electrical Standard Wire Practices Manual (ESWPM)
- Aging Transport Systems Rulemaking Advisory Committee, Task 8, Final Report, Enhanced Training Program for Wiring Systems.
- Aging Transport Systems Rulemaking Advisory Committee, Task 9, Final Report, Enhanced Maintenance Criteria for Systems
e Other Documents.
- Operator/Manufacturer Scheduled Maintenance Development, Revision 2001, ATA Maintenance Steering Group (MSG-3). May be obtained from the Air Transport Association of America; Suite 1100, 1301 Pennsylvania Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20004-1707.
- ATA Specification 117 (Wiring Maintenance Practices/Guidelines).
- FAA Inspector's Handbook Bulletin 8300.10 titled "Origin and Propagation of Inaccessible Aircraft Fire under In-flight Airflow Conditions."