- Aeroplane Flight Test Guides
- Helicopter Flight Test Guides
- Ultra-light Aeroplane Flight Test Guide
- Flight Instructor Guides
14. The Circuit
To determine that the candidate can operate the aircraft in a safe manner in the vicinity of an aerodrome.
The candidate will be required to demonstrate correct circuit procedures at any of the aerodromes where the test is conducted, while maintaining separation from other aircraft.
Assessment will be based on the candidate's ability to:
- fly an accurate circuit maintaining correct position and separation from other aircraft;
- comply with published circuit entry and departure procedures;
- comply with published and established traffic patterns;
- correct for wind drift to maintain proper ground track;
- remain oriented with the runway/landing area in use;
- maintain circuit altitude (±100feet) and an appropriate airspeed; and
- complete appropriate checklists.