- Air Law
- Sample Examination for Private Pilot Licence (TP 13014E)
- Student Pilot Permit or Private Pilot Licence for Foreign and Military Applicants, Air Regulations (PSTAR) (TP 11919E)
- When in Doubt...Small and Large Aircraft - Aircraft Critical Surface Contamination Training (TP 10643E)
- Air Command Weather Manual (TP 9352E)
- Air Command Weather Manual (Supplement) (TP 9353E)
- Flight Training Manual
- Human Factors for Aviation - Basic Handbook (TP 12863E)
- Aeronautical Information Manual (TC AIM) (TP 14371E )
- Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs)
- VFR Navigation Charts (VNC) / VFR Terminal Area Charts (VTA)
- Canada Flight Supplement (CFS)
The Study Guide (RIC-21) for the Radiotelephone Operator's Restricted Certificate (Aeronautical) is available free of charge from district offices of Industry Canada - Examination and Radio Licensing (http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/ic1.nsf/eng/home).
Information on textbooks and other publications producedby commercial publishers can be obtained through local flying training organizations, bookstores and similar sources.