- How to Use This Manual
- Record of Revisions
- Chapter 1 - Air Law, The Clean Aircraft Concept
- Chapter 2 - Theory and Aircraft Performance
- Chapter 3 - Deicing/Anti-icing Fluids
- Chapter 4 - Preventative Measures and Deicing Procedures
- Chapter 5 - Ground Crew Supplement
- Chapter 6 - Aircraft Critical Surface Contamination Examination Questions
- List of Tables
24. Colours are used as a visual aid in the application of fluids to aircraft surfaces. SAE fluid specifications indicate the appropriate colour for each of the Types of fluids, as follows:
- Type I fluids: Orange colour.
- Type II fluids: Colourless or a pale Straw colour.
- Type III fluids: TBA.
- Type IV fluids: Emerald Green colour.
If the colour of the fluid being applied to the aircraft is NOT the colour anticipated, the procedure should be stopped and the situation investigated.