- How to Use This Manual
- Record of Revisions
- Chapter 1 - Air Law, The Clean Aircraft Concept
- Chapter 2 - Theory and Aircraft Performance
- Chapter 3 - Deicing/Anti-icing Fluids
- Chapter 4 - Preventative Measures and Deicing Procedures
- Chapter 5 - Ground Crew Supplement
- Chapter 6 - Aircraft Critical Surface Contamination Examination Questions
- List of Tables
Freezing Rain Conditions
11. Hold Over Times for aircraft anti-icing fluids have not been evaluated under moderate and heavy freezing rain conditions and aircraft have not been certified to fly in freezing rain conditions. The ability of an aircraft to continue to fly safely in these conditions is questionable.
Operation of an aircraft during freezing rain conditions should be avoided whenever possible.