Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after having taken into account that the exemption is both in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt Chartright Air Inc., 2450 Deny Road East, Hangar 3, Mississauga, Ontario L5S 1B2, and Michael Wright, Licence number AA269082 , from the requirements of paragraph 704.108(1)(d) of the Canadian Aviation Regulations, subject to the conditions set out below.
The paragraph states that "...no air operator shall permit a person to act and no person shall act as a flight crew member in an aircraft unless that person has fulfilled the requirements of the air operator's ground training program and, except where undergoing line indoctrination training, the air operator's flight training program".
The purpose of this exemption is to allow Mr. Michael Wright, licence number AA269082 to act as a flight crewmember on Dassault Falcon 50 aircraft, operated by Chartright Air Inc. without completing line indoctrination training.
This Exemption will also permit Mr. Wright to provide line indoctrination training to Chartright Air Inc. flight crew members.
This exemption applies to Mr. Michael Wright of Chartright Air Inc., when operating a Dassault Falcon 50, Registration No., C-GRGE, under Air Operator Certificate Number 7207.
This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
- Mr. Wright will have completed all training requirements in accordance with Chartright Air Inc. approved training program, exclusive of line indoctrination training.
- This exemption shall become part of Mr. Wright's training record.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of:
- EST at midnight on August 15, 2005;
- the date on which any of the foregoing conditions is not complied with; or
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest or that it is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Toronto, Canada, this 17th day of February 2005on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
R. Stephenson Regional Director
- Date de modification :