Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after having taken into account that the exemption is both in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt air operator, Skyservice Aviation Inc., 9785 Ryan Avenue, Dorval, Quebec, H9P 1A2, from the requirements set out in Paragraph 704.115 (2) (a) (ii) of the Canadian Aviation Regulations, under the conditions specified in standard 724.115 (28). This paragraph requires that the Air Operator's ground and Flight Training Program shall include for flight crew members a line indoctrination training.
The purpose of this exemption is to enable Skyservice Aviation Inc., to utilize the below mentioned Flight Crew member without a line indoctrination training, considering his current experience with Aircraft type G4 (Gulfstream IV), under Part 604 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations.
This present exemption applies to the following Fight Crew member for the Aircraft type G4 (Gulfstream IV), when operated by Skyservice Inc. under Air Operator Certificate number 9638:
James William RAE
This present exemption is granted subject to the following conditions:
- The Pilot Recurrent Training program given to the above-mentioned pilots under Part 604 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations; should be similar (duration and content) to the Skyservice Training Program standards corresponding 'to Part 704 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations.
- All pertinent training pursuant to the Skyservice Training Manual be completed.
- The record of flying time accomplished under Parts 604 and 704 must be documented in the above-named pilot's files.
- The training on the above aircraft types must be documented in the pilot's training files.
- This exemption shall be valid when a fee of $475.00 is paid.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- August 1st 2005 at 23:59 EDT;
- The date on which one of the conditions set out in the exemption is breached;
- The date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing, by the Minister, where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest, or that it is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated in Dorval, Quebec, this 15th day of July 2004, on behalf of the Minister
Civil Aviation. Quebec Region
For the Minister of Transport
- Date de modification :