Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act and after taking into account that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt 9125-6628 Quebec Inc, 905-8 McCaffrey, St-Laurent, Quebec, H4T 1N3 from the requirement set out in Section 202.04 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations requiring that where a certificate of continuing registration has been issued in respect of an aircraft, no person shall remove or change the marks that are displayed on an aircraft.
The purpose of this exemption is to allow 9125-6628 Quebec Inc. to change the current aircraft marks C-FLAS to C-GZGB. Previous owner wants to keep markings for new aircraft.
This exemption applies to 9125-6628 Quebec Inc, for aircraft model Cessna 172R, serial number 17280378
This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
- upon receipt of the new marks, the current marks shall be removed and the new marks displayed on the aircraft in accordance with the requirements of the Canadian Aviation Regulations ;
- the Mark Plate (if affixed) that displays the current marks shall be removed ;
- the current marks on the aircraft identification plate (if shown) shall be changed to the new marks. The aircraft identification plate may be removed to facilitate the mark change;
- mode " S " transponder-equipped aircraft shall have the transponder(s) reset to the code assigned to the new marks ;
- the aircraft shall not be flown until it displays the new marks, the amended aircraft identification plate is affixed to the aircraft and a new Certificate of Registration and anew Certificate of Airworthiness are issued and placed on board the aircraft ;
- the new marks shall be displayed on the aircraft and the amended aircraft identification plate shall be affixed to the aeroplane by March 10, 2003.
This exemption is valid until the earliest of:
- EST at midnight on March 10, 2003;
- the date on which any condition set out in this exemption is breached; or
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest or is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Dorval, Quebec, this February 10, 2003, on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
Civil Aviation, Quebec Region
- Date de modification :