Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after taking into account that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt Jet-Share Aviation Inc., 2355 Derry Road East, Unit #36, Mississauga, Ontario, L5S 1V6, from the requirements of Section 507.07 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs), subject to the conditions set out below.
Section 507.07 states that where an application for a flight authority is made in respect of an aircraft being imported, the applicant must comply with the importation requirements specified in Chapter 507 of the Airworthiness Manual.
The purpose of this exemption is to permit Jet-Share Aviation Inc. to temporarily operate the Cessna Citation Model 650 aircraft, Registration C-FTOR, without fully complying with the standards of airworthiness required by the CARs, as stated in Type Certificate Data Sheet number A-140, issue #4 dated November 8, 2004. Specifically, the aircraft may operate without the incorporation of Cessna Service Bulletin 650-03-01 revision 11, for the Spoiler Asymmetry box, subject to the conditions set out below.
This exemption applies to Cessna Citation Model 650 aircraft, Registration CFTOR, Serial Number 650-7067, when operated by Jet-Share Aviation Inc. under Air Operator Certificate Number 7320.
This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
- The operator, Jet-Share Aviation Inc., shall have continuing ownership of the subject aircraft;
- The operator shall ensure that the aircraft is maintained to a Transport Canada approved /maintenance schedule;
- Jet-Share Aviation Inc.'s flight crew shall review the Pre-Flight Checks, as required by the C-650 Flight Manual Section 3-72 through 3-76 and, during these checks, pay particular attention to the function of the Spoiler System;
- The operator shall ensure that, during maintenance Pre-Flight Checks, trained maintenance personnel, review the Operation and Inspection Procedures, as listed in the C-650 Maintenance Manual Chapters 5 and 27, for the Spoiler System;
- The operator shall make appropriate entries in the Journey Log and Aircraft Technical file to identify that this exemption is in effect, and the aircraft is serviceable.
- The operator shall ensure that a copy of this exemption is carried onboard the aircraft;
- The operator shall report, in writing, immediately, to the Ontario Regional Transport Canada Centre at Pearson Airport all anomalies with regard to the Spoiler System identified during the exemption period. The operator shall remove the aircraft from operational status pending resolution of anomalies, between Transport Canada, Jet-Share Aviation Inc. and the aircraft manufacturer.
- The operator shall ensure that the subject aircraft complies with the requirements of any embodied Department of Transport (DOT) approved or accepted design change. Any design change to be embodied on the subject aircraft shall be established by a competent person, to be compatible with any of the limits authorized by this exemption and not to adversely affect the airworthiness of the modified aircraft.
- This exemption does not constitute and shall not be used as basis for an airworthiness approval of the current modifications embodied on the subject aircraft.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- Friday March 25, 2005 at 23:59 EST;
- The date on which any of the foregoing conditions is not complied with;
- The date on which Cessna Service Bulletin 650-03-01 revision 11 has been incorporated into the subject aircraft;
- The date on which the exemption is cancelled, in writing, by the Minister, where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest or it is likely to affect aviation safety;
A/Regional Director - Civil Aviation
4900 Yonge St, Suite 400
North York (Ontario) M2N 6A5
Failed to execute CGI : Win32 Error Code = 2
Error processing SSI file
Error processing SSI file
- Date de modification :