Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after taking into account that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt COUGAR HELICOPTERS INC., operating under Part VII, Subpart IV of the CARs, from the requirements set out in Section 605.09 of the CARs, which requires that the aircraft be operated in accordance with the conditions and limitations of the Minimum Equipment List (MEL). This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
The purpose of this exemption is to authorize COUGAR HELICOPTERS INC. to operate the AS 322 aircraft, with the Pressure Refueling Panel inoperative for a period in excess of the repair interval categorization "C" specified in COUGAR HELICOPTERS INC. MEL Item 2S-09.
This exemption applies to AS 322 aircraft. registered as C-GVCH, when operated by Cougar Helicopters Inc., pursuant to its Air Operator Number 6127.
This exemption is granted to Cougar Helicopters Inc., subject to the following conditions:
- All other conditions of the MEL must be satisfied;
- A copy of this exemption is carried in the Aircraft Journey Log Book. VALIDITY
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of:
- 24:00 hrs AST, January 7th2002:
- The date on which any of the conditions set out in this exemption is breached: or
- The date on which this exemption is canceled in writing by the Minister, where he is of the opinion it is no longer in the public interest, or is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. this 7th day of December 2001, on behalf of the Minister of Transport.Original signed by
A. W. Allan
Commercial and Business Aviation
- Date de modification :