Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after taking into account that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt Labrador Airways Limited, P.O. Box 13485, Station A, St. John’s, NL A1B 4B8, operating under Part VII, Subpart IV of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs), from the requirement set out in Section 605.09(1)(a) of the CARs, which requires that the aircraft be operated in accordance with the conditions and limitations of the Minimum Equipment List (MEL). This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
The purpose of this exemption is to allow the air operator, Labrador Airways Limited to conduct Beech 1900C aircraft operations with Item 33-7, Anti-Collision Strobe Light System (Left-Hand Wing Strobe), of the MEL unserviceable.
This exemption applies to Beech 1900C model aircraft, Registration C-GLAL when operated by Labrador Airways Limited, pursuant to its Air Operator Certificate Number 2961.
This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
- All other conditions of the MEL shall be satisfied;
- A copy of this exemption is carried on board the aircraft.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- ADT at midnight on September 20, 2004;
- the date on which any condition set out in this exemption is breached;
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest or is likely to affect aviation safety;
Dated at Moncton, New Brunswick, this 14th day of September 2004, on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
Original signed by Arthur Allan
Commercial and Business Aviation
- Date de modification :