Enroll in the SVCP: Enroll a passenger vessel or workboat

From Transport Canada

To enroll a small passenger vessel or workboat:

  1. Create an account with the SVCP, or login if you already have an account
  2. Fill in the details for your vessel or vessels
  3. Include supporting documents and photos
  4. Submit a report online for each vessel

Other ways to enroll

  1. Print the small vessel detailed compliance report and fill it in, or
  2. Request a paper copy from your local Transport Canada Marine Safety office and fill it in

Mail or take in the report and supporting documents to your local Transport Canada Marine Safety office.