Enroll in the SVCP: Renew your enrollment

From Transport Canada

Submit your annual compliance report before your decal expires. Your vessel is eligible for renewal if there have been no changes in it since you filed your last detailed compliance report.

To renew, complete an annual compliance report using one of the ways below:

  1. Print the annual compliance report and fill it in, or
  2. Request a paper copy from your local Transport Canada Marine Safety office and fill it in

If there have been changes, you must submit a detailed compliance report for:

  1. a small passenger vessel, or
  2. a small fishing vessel

Mail or take in the report and supporting documents to your local Transport Canada Marine Safety office, or contact us.

Keep a copy of the report onboard.

Service standards