- Back to the Containers home page
- Aerosol Containers and Gas Cartridges
- Cylinders, Spheres and Tubes
- UN cylinders, UN tubes, UN cryogenic receptacles, and multiple-element gas containers
- Tank Trucks and Trailers and TC Portable Tanks
- Containers for Infectious substances
- Railway Tank Cars and Ton Containers
- UN Small Means of Containment
- UN Portable Tanks
- Containers for Explosives (Class 1)
Information on CGSB-43.123 (Aerosol Containers and Gas Cartridges for Transport of Dangerous Goods).
FAQ on Aerosol Containers and Gas Cartridges
The FAQ includes information on Transport Canada aerosol and gas cartridge requirements including registration requirements for aerosol and gas cartridge manufacturing, selection and use of aerosols and gas cartridges and waste transport of used aerosols and gas cartridges.
Aerosol and Gas Cartridge Manufacturers
Search the TDG database for Aerosol Manufacturers for manufacturers registered with Transport Canada to manufacture TC specification aerosols and gas cartridges in accordance with CGSB 43.123