- TDG Home
- TDG Directorate
- Emergency Response Task Force
- TDG Act
- TDG Home Regulations
- Protective Directions
- Interim Orders
- Equivalency and Temporary Certificates (Permit)
- Emergency Response Assistance Plans
- Safety Awareness Materials and FAQ
- TDG Publications
- Enforcement Actions Summaries
- TDG Security
- TDG Contact us / Contacts
- TDG Site Map
According to the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations, consignors are responsible for the classification of the substances they intend to ship. In order to facilitate this classification of a substance as dangerous goods, the TDG Directorate maintains a list of laboratories which provide analysis and classification services.
The Directorate has not examined or certified any of the laboratories listed and the inclusion of this information does not imply endorsement or approval by Transport Canada or the Directorate. Also, the presence of a lab on this list is voluntary, not mandatory. Transport Canada is not to be held responsible for the quality or the accuracy of the analysis performed by these laboratories.
Please note that some information or websites may be available in only one language.
Search for laboratories in:
- Alberta (3 laboratories)
- British Columbia (3 laboratories)
- New Brunswick (1 laboratory)
- Newfoundland &Labrador (2 laboratory)
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia (1 laboratory)
- Ontario (9 laboratories)
- Prince Edward Island
- Quebec (3 laboratories)
If you wish to have your company's name added to TDG's list of analysis/classification laboratories, either call us at 613-998-5269 or email us at email@example.com to receive a copy of our registration form.