- Back to the Containers home page
- Aerosol Containers and Gas Cartridges
- Cylinders, Spheres and Tubes
- UN cylinders, UN tubes, UN cryogenic receptacles, and multiple-element gas containers
- Tank Trucks and Trailers and TC Portable Tanks
- Containers for Infectious substances
- Railway Tank Cars and Ton Containers
- UN Small Means of Containment
- UN Portable Tanks
- Containers for Explosives (Class 1)
This list of vendors is provided for convenience only. Container vendors are not required to be registered nor approved by Transport Canada unless they also perform functions such as manufacturing for which registration is a requirement. These lists are not exhaustive and do not imply any endorsement by Transport Canada. If you are a vendor of packagings for infectious substances and wish to be included on these lists, or if you find inaccuracies in the lists, please contact us.
Infekta International Packaging
Lake Forest IL, USA
ICC The Compliance Centre Inc.
Upward Packaging Inc.
Medical Assistance Resource Systems (MARSYS INC)