There is no call for proposals under the Indigenous and Local Communities Engagement and Partnership Program (ILCEPP) at this time.
The ILCEPP provides funding to support and encourage eligible recipients to:
- participate in long-term work on one or more Oceans Protection Plan initiatives
- hire experts and build relationships for ongoing participation in the marine safety system
We fund projects that allow recipients to:
- partner with local and regional groups to discuss marine safety and environmental protection
- hire experts to:
- support long-term and thoughtful discussion
- take on greater roles as we work to design and set up ways to improve the marine transportation system and protect the environment
- form relationships and partnerships to participate in marine safety
- work with partners to put plans and agreements in place
This program supports long-term, ongoing engagement and discussions and partnership activities under the Oceans Protection Plan.
If you are seeking funding for short-term, one-time engagement activities such as meetings or discussion forums, consult the Community Participation Funding Program.
Indigenous and Local Communities Engagement and Partnership Program (ILCEPP)
330 Sparks St, Place de Ville, Tower C (AHSB)
Ottawa ON K1A 0N5