POST-FLIGHT BRIEFING (DEBRIEFING) DEFINITION
- Review with the student each exercise undertaken during the flight. In the case of a dual flight, the debriefing should include strengths and weaknesses and suggestions to improve performance. An outline of the next training session should be given along with study assignments.
- This should follow all flights, dual and solo. Points should include:
- the student's own assessment of the flight and performance;
- your assessment of the student's performance. This should include both the strong and weak points, and advice on how to correct any errors;
- answering any questions the student may have;
- assigning study subjects where appropriate;