Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act and after taking into account that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt HELICOPTER TRANSPORT SERVICES (CANADA) INC., from the requirement set out in Section 202.04 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations requiring that where a certificate of continuing registration has been issued in respect of an aircraft, no person shall remove or change the marks that are displayed on an aircraft.
The purpose of this exemption is to allow HELICOPTER TRANSPORT SERVICES (CANADA) INC. to change the current aircraft marks C-FCTV to C-FWGN. Requested by the owner (see attached documents).
This exemption applies to HELICOPTER TRANSPORT SERVICES (CANADA) INC, aircraft model bell 2068, serial number 690
This exemption is subject to the following conditions
- Upon receipt of the new marks, the current marks shall be removed and the
new marks displayed on the aircraft in accordance with the requirements of the
Canadian Aviation Regulations;
- the Mark Plate (if affixed) that displays the current marks shall be
- the current marks on the aircraft identification plate (if shown) shall be
changed to the new marks. The aircraft identification plate may be removed to
facilitate the mark change;
- Mode " S " Transponder-equipped aircraft shall have the transponder(s)
reset to the code assigned to the new marks;
- the aircraft shall not be flown until it displays the new marks, the
amended aircraft identification plate is affixed to the aircraft and a new
Certificate of Registration and anew Certificate of Airworthiness are issued
and placed on board the aircraft ;
- the new marks shall be displayed on the aircraft and the amended aircraft identification plate shall be affixed to the aeroplane by October 25, 2003.
This exemption is valid until the earliest of:
- EST at midnight on October 25, 2003
- the date on which any condition set out in this exemption is breached; or
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest or is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Dorval, Quebec, this September 25, 2003, on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
Civil Aviation, Quebec Region
- Date de modification :