Subscribe to our e-Bulletin to stay up to date on new and updated aviation documents and publications such as:
- News releases
- Feedback – Service Difficulty Reports
- Canadian Airworthiness Directives (AD)
- Civil Aviation Safety Alerts (CASA)
- Foreign Airworthiness Directives
- Holdover Time (HOT) Guidelines
- Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM)
- Aviation Safety Letters (ASL)
- Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL) and TC Supplements (TCS)
- Advisory Circulars (ACs)
- Approved Check Pilot (ACP) and Advanced Qualification Program (AQP) Bulletins
- Documents for External Delegates
How to subscribe to e-Bulletin
Follow the simple step-by-step instructions below to complete your online subscription:
- Go to the Transport Canada e-news web page.
- Enter your e-mail address (where you would like to receive these notices) and press Enter.
- Enter your name in the Full Name box.
- Select your sections of interest by clicking on the boxes.
- Review your name and e-mail address.
- Select Save subscriptions.
- A thank you confirmation page will display explaining that an e-mail will be sent to you shortly containing instructions on how to confirm your new subscription request.
- Open the e-mail. It will list the subjects for which you will receive automatic e-mail notification.
- Scroll down to the bottom and confirm your new subscription by selecting the Internet address supplied.
A web page will display confirming successful update of your subscription.
That's it! You are now on a list to receive e-Bulletin notifications each time there is an announcement related to your selected topics.
Simply select the Internet links provided to download the latest documents or revisions.
Unsubscribe from e-Bulletin
If you wish to unsubscribe from e-Bulletin, please follow all the 9 steps above, but in step 4, simply deselect the sections you do not wish to receive.
For questions, contact the Transport Canada Civil Aviation Communications Centre.