- Table of Contents
- Construction and Structural Strength
- Freeboard and Freeboard Marking
- Watertight &Watertight Integrity
- Water Freeing Arrangements
- Bilge Systems
- Fluid Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Steering Gear
- Fire Safety
- Life Saving and Emergency Equipment
- Communication Equipment
- Navigation Equipment
- Anchors and Cables
- Miscellaneous Marine Equipment
- Protection of Personnel
- Appendix A: Sample Stability Information Booklet
- Section 1: Operational Information
- Section 2: Technical Data and Loading Conditions
- Section 3: Reference Information
17.1 Every ship should be provided with a minimum of two bollards with adjacent fairleads for each side of the weather deck.
17.2 Every ship should be provided with an adequate deck fitting suitable for accepting a hawser for towing the ship.
17.3 An inclinometer should be fitted on the ship's centre line, in or adjacent to the steering position, control point or chartroom.
17.4 Every ship should be equipped with an anemometer, which may be fixed or portable.
17.5 Every ship should be equipped with a barometer.
17.6 Every ship should carry binoculars.