On this page
The Incentives for Medium- and Heavy-duty Zero-Emission Vehicles (iMHZEV) Program database contains up-to-date information on the number of incentives offered and the total dollar value of these incentives since the start of the iMHZEV Program on July 11, 2022.
About the dataFootnote 1
You can search for iMHZEV data by:
- Province/territory or all of Canada
- New: Province/territory and postal code of the dealership from where a vehicle was purchased/leased
- Make and/or model (including model year)
- Engine type
- A time period, including:
- A specific month
- Ranges of months (for example, July 2022 to November 2022)
- Calendar year (for example, January 1 to December 31)
- The Government of Canada's fiscal year (for example, April 1 to March 31)
Request statistical data
iMHZEV Program data is available in two formats: a Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file format and an OpenDocument Spreadsheet (ODS) format. These formats are compatible with most software products to produce spreadsheets for your personal use.
The Statistics on the Incentives for Medium- and Heavy-duty Zero-Emission Vehicles (iMHZEV) Program -Open Government Portal (canada.ca) link provides you with immediate access to the latest available iMHZEV Program statistics files.
The current data provides iMHZEV statistics up until April 30, 2023.
NOTE: The iMHZEV Program statistics are the latest available iMHZEV statistical data. We add new data each month, and existing data is subject to revisionFootnote 2.
Remaining iMHZEV funds
As of April 30, 2023, the Incentives for Medium- and Heavy-duty Zero-Emission Vehicles Program has $91,907,970Footnote 3 remaining in available 2023/24 fiscal year funds for new purchase/lease incentives.Footnote 4
iZEV Program Statistics
Statistics on the Incentives for Zero-Emission Vehicles (iZEV) Program can be found here.