RE: ROCKET (HIGH POWER) LAUNCH AUTHORIZATION
Pursuant to section 602.44 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations and after taking into account that the authorization is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby authorize the Lethbridge Rocketry Association, 2005 - 16 Street N., Lethbridge, Alberta to launch rockets (High Power Rockets, Experimental and Advanced High Power Rockets) from CYR252 from July 13 to July 19, 2005 inclusively, subject to the conditions of this authorization.
The purpose of this authorization is to allow Lethbridge Rocketry Association in conjunction with Tripoli Rocketry Association to launch rockets (High Power Rockets, Experimental and Advanced High Power Rockets) from CYR252 from July 13 to July 19, 2005 inclusively.
This authorization applies to Lethbridge Rocketry Association and the Tripoli Rocketry Association, in order to allow them to launch rockets (High Power Rockets, Experimental and Advanced High Power Rockets) from July 13 to July 19, 2005.
The launch will be carried out in compliance with the representations made in the Application for Authorization to Launch Rocket(s) (High Power) dated Sept 28, 2004 attached at "Appendix A" to this authorization and the conditions attached at "Appendix B" to this authorization dated June 30, 2005.
This authorization is valid ONLY for the following dates and times, or until the earliest of the following:
High Powered Rocket launch:
- July 13 – 15 from 08:00 to 21:00 local time
- July 16 - 08:00 to 17:00 local time
- July 17 - 08:00 to 18:00 local time
Experimental (EX) and Advanced High Powered Rocket (P motor) launch:
- July 18 – 08:00 to 21:00 local time
- July 19 – 08:00 to 16:00 local time
- the date on which any condition of this authorization is breached;
- the date on which this authorization is canceled in writing, by the Minister, where he is of the opinion it is no longer in the public interest, or that it is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, this 30th day of June 2005,
on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
Acting Superintendent Safety Oversight - Certification
Prairie and Northern Region
For the Minister of Transport
- Date de modification :