Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, I hereby exempt LABRADOR AIRWAYS LIMITED from the requirements of Section 605.09 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations.
The purpose of this exemption is to authorize LABRADOR AIRWAYS LIMITED to operate the DHC6-300 aircraft registered as C-FZSP, with the DME inoperative for a period in excess of the repair interval categorization "C" specified in Labrador Airways Limited Minimum Equipment List (MEL) Item 34-10-1.
This exemption is granted to Labrador Airways Limited, subject to the following conditions:
- All other conditions of the MEL must be satisfied;
- A copy of this exemption is carried in the Aircraft Journey Log Book.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of:
- The date on which any of the conditions set out in this exemption is breached;
- The date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister, where he is of the opinion it is no longer in the public interest, or it is likely to have an adverse effect on aviation safety; or
- 24:00 hrs AST, October 8, 2001.
Dated at Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, this 24th day of September,
2001, on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
A. W. Allan
Commercial and Business Aviation Atlantic Region
- Date de modification :