Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after taking into account that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt CanJet Airlines, Halifax, NS, operating under Part VII, Subpart V of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs), from the requirement set out in Paragraph 605.09(1)(a) of the CARs, which requires that the aircraft be operated in accordance with the conditions and limitations of the Minimum Equipment List (MEL). This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
The purpose of this exemption is to allow the air operator, CanJet Airlines, to conduct B737-200 aircraft operations with Item 34-25, Altitude Alerting System, of the Minimum Equipment List unserviceable.
This exemption applies to B737-200 model aircraft, Registration C-FECJ (tail number 230), when operated by CanJet Airlines, pursuant to its Air Operator Certificate Number 10305.
This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
- All other conditions of the Minimum Equipment List must be satisfied,
- A copy of this exemption is carried on board the aircraft.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- ADT at midnight on September 7, 2002.
- the date on which any condition set out in this exemption is breached; or
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest or is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Moncton, New Brunswick, this 30th day of August, 2002, on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
ORIGINAL SIGNED BY
Commercial and Business Aviation
- Date de modification :