Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after taking into account that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt Provincial Airlines Limited, P.O. Box 29030, Hanger # 4, St. John's Airport St. John's, NL A1A 5B5, operating under Part VII, Subpart IV of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs), from the requirement set out in Paragraph 605.09(1)(a) of the CARs, which requires that the aircraft be operated in accordance with the conditions and limitations of the Minimum Equipment List (MEL). This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
The purpose of this exemption is to authorize Provincial Airlines Limited to operate the DHC-6 300 aircraft with Item 34-07, Radio Altimeter, of the Minimum Equipment List unserviceable.
This exemption applies to DHC-6 300 model aircraft, Registration C-FIZD when operated by Provincial Airlines Limited, pursuant to its Air Operator Certificate Number 4303.
This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
- All other conditions of the Minimum Equipment List shall be satisfied,
- A copy of this exemption is carried on board the aircraft.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- ADT at midnight on March 11, 2004.
- the date on which any condition set out in this exemption is breached; or
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest or is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Moncton, New Brunswick, this 10th day
of February 2004, on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
Acting Regional Manager
Commercial and Business Aviation Atlantic Region
- Date de modification :