Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after taking into account that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt Labrador Airways Limited, Happy Valley/Goose Bay, Labrador, operating under Part VII, Subpart IV of the CARs, from the requirement set out in Paragraph 605.09(1)(a) of the CARs, which requires that the aircraft be operated in accordance with the conditions and limitations of the Minimum Equipment List. This exemption is subject to the following conditions.
The purpose of this exemption is to allow the air operator, Labrador Airways Limited, to conduct Beech 1900D aircraft operations with the Yaw Damper/Rudder Boost, Minimum Equipment , List Item 22-2, unserviceable.
This exemption applies to Beech 1900D model aircraft, Registration C-GLHO, s/n UE-266 when operated by Labrador Airways Limited pursuant to its Air Operator Certificate Number 2961.
This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
- All other conditions of the Minimum Equipment List must be satisfied,
- A copy of this exemption is carried on board the aircraft.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- AST at midnight on March 11, 2002.
- the date on which any condition set out in this exemption is breached; or
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest or is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Moncton, New Brunswick, this 1st day of March, 2002, on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
Original signed by
W. T. Pert
Commercial and Business Aviation Atlantic Region
- Date de modification :