Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after having taken into account that the exemption is both in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt an air operator, EXECAIRE INC., 10225 Ryan Avenue, Dorval, Quebec, H9P 1A2, from the requirements set out in paragraph 702.65(a) of the Canadian Aviation Regulations. This paragraph requires air operators to employ only a person to act as a flight crew member in an aircraft unless the person holds the licence and rating required by Part IV of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARS).
The purpose of this exemption is to enable air operators operating aerial work services under subpart 2 of Part VII of the Canadian Aviation Regulations to employ a U.S. licenced pilot, Mr. James Dean Hubbard, ATP certificate number 14677679CFI, for a period of 2 months in order to operate a Beechjet 400A, US registration N3218L, serial number RK108 for the purpose of gathering aircraft characteristic data.
- All other requirements set out in paragraph 702.65 of the Canadian Aviation Regulationsmust be met and documented;
- This exemption is issued only for the purpose of gathering aircraft characteristic data for BE40, US registration N3218L;
- A copy of this exemption must be carried in the aircraft journey log book.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- December 20th 2000;
- The date on which one of the conditions set out in the exemption is breached;
- The date on which this exemption is cancelled, in writing by the Minister, where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest, or that it is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Dorval, Quebec, this 20th day of October 2000, on behalf of the Minister of Transport
- Date de modification :