Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after taking into account that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to effect aviation safety, I here by exempt Oceanview Helicopters Ltd., 7490 Duncan St., Powell River, BC, V8A 1W7, from the requirement set out in Section 202.04 of the Canadian Aviation Regulations requiring that where a certificate of continuing registration has been issued in respect of an aircraft, no person shall remove or change the marks that are displayed on an aircraft.
'The purpose of this exemption is to allow Oceanview Helicopters Ltd to change the current aircraft marks C-GRWC to C-FOHX.
This exemption applies to Hughes 369D, aircraft serial number 1120D.
- Upon receipt of the new marks, the current marks shall be removed and the
new marks displayed on the aircraft in accordance with the requirements of the
Canadian Aviation Regulations;
- The Mark Plate, (if affixed) that displays the current mark, shall be
- Mode "S" Transponder equipped aircraft shall have the transponder(s) reset
to the code assigned to the new marks.
- The aircraft shall not be flown until it, displays the new marks, and a
new Certificate of Registration and anew Certificate of Airworthiness (or
flight authority) are issued and placed on board the aircraft.
- The new marks shall be displayed on the aircraft by 07 December 2003.
Dated at Vancouver, B.C., Canada this 07 November 2003, on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
Randall S. Phillips
Civil Aviation Pacific Region
- Date de modification :