Pursuant to section 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act,and after having determined that this exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt Bombardier inc., P.O. Box 6087, Station Centre-Ville Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3G9 from the limitations of section 202.14 (1)(c) of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) to operate production aircraft that are not registered, while operating for the added purpose of a Performance flight test.
The purpose of this exemption is to allow the manufacturer to operate production aircraft during a Performance flight test , without the aircraft being registered.
This exemption applies to all production aircraft of Bombardier inc., P.O. Box 6087, Station Centre-Ville Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3G9 while operated during a Performance flight test.
This exemption is subject to the following conditions :
- The aircraft are operated in compliance with all the details stipulated in section 202.14 of the CARs, except Subparagraph (e);
- A Canadian Type Certificate has been issued and is valid for the aircraft and incorporated modifications must be approved by Transport Canada.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- EST at midnight August 22nd, 2001;
- The date on which any of the conditions specified in this exemption is not complied with ; or
- The date on which this exemption is canceled in writing, by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest, or is likely to affect aviation safety ;
Dated at Dorval ( Quebec ) on August 18th , 2000, on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
For the Minister of Transport
- Date de modification :