Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after taking into account . that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt Labrador Airways Limited, P.O. Box 13485, Station A, St. John's, NL A1B 4B8, operating under Part VII, Subpart V of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs), from the requirement set out in Section 605.09(1)(a) of the CARs, which requires that the aircraft be operated in accordance with the conditions and limitations of the Minimum Equipment List (MEL). This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
The purpose of this exemption is to allow the air operator, Labrador Airways Limited to conduct DHC-8-102 aircraft operations with Item 22-1, AFCS Autopilot Functions, of the MEL, unserviceable.
This exemption applies to DHC-8-102 model aircraft, Registration C-GRAN when operated by Labrador Airways Limited, pursuant to its Air Operator Certificate Number 2961.
This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
- All other conditions of the MEL shall be satisfied;
- A copy of this exemption is carried on board the aircraft.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- midnight NST on January 31 2005;
- the date on which any condition set out in this exemption is breached;
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest or is likely to affect aviation safety;
Dated at Moncton, New Brunswick, this 20th day of January 2005,
on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
Acting Regional Manager
Commercial and Business Aviation
- Date de modification :