Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after taking into account that the exemption is in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt Labrador Airways Limited, Goose Bay, Labrador, operating under Subpart IV of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs), from the requirement set out in subsection 605.09(1)(a) of the CARs which requires that the aircraft be operated in accordance with the conditions and limitations of the Minimum Equipment List. This exemption is subject to the following conditions.
The purpose of this exemption is to allow the air operator Labrador Airways Limited to conduct DHC-6 operations with the Radio Altimeter, MEL Item # 34-07-1 unserviceable.
This exemption applies to DHC-6 model aircraft, Registration C-GDQY when operated by Labrador Airways Limited pursuant to its Air Operator Certificate Number 2961.
This exemption is subject to the following conditions:
- All other conditions f the Minimum Equipment List must be satisfied,
- Instrument Approaches requiring Radio Altimeter not permitted,
- A copy f this exemption is carried on board the aircraft.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- ADT at midnight on April 17, 2003.
- the date on which any condition set out in this exemption is breached; or
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest or is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Moncton, New Brunswick, this 7th day of April, 2003 on behalf of the Minister of Transport.
(original copy signed by R.L. Gladney)
R. L. Gladney
Commercial and Business Aviation
- Date de modification :