Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, and after having taken into account that the exemption is both in the public interest and is not likely to affect aviation safety, I hereby exempt, EXECAIRE INC., 10225, avenue Ryan, Dorval, Quebec, H9P 1A2, operating under Subpart 4 of Part VII of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs), from the requirements set out in subparagraph 704.115(2)(a)(ii) of the CARs, under the conditions specified in Standard 724.115(28). This subparagraph requires that the air operator ensure that each flight crew member acquire line indoctrination training while performing the duties appropriate to the crew station.
The purpose of this exemption is to enable the air operator, EXECAIRE INC., to utilize the below-mentioned crew members without a line indoctrination training, considering their current experience with aircraft type Challenger CL-60 under Subpart 604 of the CARs.
This exemption applies to the following crew members for the aircraft type Challenger CL-60 when operated by EXECAIRE INC. in its operations under air operator certificate number 1925:
Denis Cardinal, licence
Michel Chevalier, licence number AA-137837
Peter Doran, licence number AA-085396
Tom Duncan, licence number AA-139799
Guy Godbout, licence number AA-110951
Michel l'Abbé, licence number AA-205074
Trevor McGregor, licence number AA-214451
This exemption is granted subject to the following conditions:
- the training on the above-mentioned aircraft type must be documented in the above-mentioned pilots’ training files;
- the record of flights carried out under Subparts 604 and 704 must be documented in the above-mentioned pilots’ flies.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- October 1, 2000, at midnight EST;
- the date on which one of the conditions set out in the exemption is breached;
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled in writing by the Minister, where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest, or that it is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Dorval, Quebec, Canada, on the 17th day of March 2000, on behalf
of the Minister of Transport.
For the Minister of Transport
- Date de modification :