Pursuant to subsection 5.9(2) of the Aeronautics Act, I hereby exempt 220 FM Inc., 402-5th Avenue, New Westminster, BC, V3L 1 R9, from the requirements of subsection 605.36(1) of the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs), in accordance with the purpose and application set out below and subject to the following conditions.
PURPOSE AND APPLICATION
The purpose of this exemption is to permit 220 FM Inc. to operate its Aerospatiale (Potez-Air Fouga ), Model: CM170 Magister aircraft, Registration: C-GEPK, Serial Number: 220 for the purposes of exhibition displays without being equipped with the altitude alerting system or device required by subsection 605.36(1).
- 220 FM Inc. may operate the aircraft only for the following purposes:
- exhibition flights;
- type training;
- practice flights to allow the crew to maintain proficiency in aerobatic manoeuvres or formation flying; and
- flights transiting to and from the location of exhibitions.
- No person may operate the aircraft for the purpose of transporting passengers.
- Only essential flight crew may be carried on the aircraft.
This exemption is in effect until the earliest of the following:
- 23:59 PDT on 19 April 2001;
- the date on which any of the conditions is breached; or
- the date on which this exemption is cancelled, in writing, by the Minister where he is of the opinion that it is no longer in the public interest, or that it is likely to affect aviation safety.
Dated at Ottawa, Ontario, this 21st day of April 1999, on behalf of the Minister of
- Date de modification :