- Statutory Text
- Bills (specific to the act)
- Regulatory Initiatives (specific to the act)
- Government Notices (specific to the act)
- News Releases / Media Advisories
- Related Reports, Documents and Links
Content last updated 2015.07.01
An Act to provide for the security of marine transportation.
Administration: Minister of Transport
Transport Canada assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of the statutory and regulatory information provided by this profile. This regulatory material has been prepared for convenience of reference only. For all purposes of interpreting and applying the law, users should consult the official publications of Canada's laws, which are available in most public libraries.
- Marine Transportation Security Act (1994, c. 40)
Regulations and Orders Pursuant to the Act
- Domestic Ferries Security Regulations ( SOR /2009-321)
- Marine Transportation Security Regulations ( SOR /2004-144)
Bills (specific to the act)
Links to Bills are directed to the Parliament of Canada LEGISinfo website (http://www.parl.gc.ca/LEGISINFO/index.asp).
No current bills.
Regulatory Initiatives (specific to the act)
Depending on the date, amendments listed may not yet be included in the consolidated text.
No recent initiatives.
Government Notices (specific to the act)
No current notices.
News Releases / Media Advisories
- No current news.