Through the quarterly Oceans Protection Plan newsletter, the Government of Canada will share the latest news on the Oceans Protection Plan and work being done in partnership with coastal communities and Indigenous peoples to protect our coasts.
On this page
Transport Canada uses an e-mail client called LISTSERV to send email newsletters on selected subjects.
Providing the information requested during the sign up process is voluntary and you may unsubscribe at any time. The information is collected for the purpose of creating and maintaining your subscription and for communication purposes only. The information you provide is protected under Canada's Privacy Act and is included in the personal information bank PSU 914.
Questions or comments regarding this policy or the administration of the Privacy Act at Transport Canada may be directed to the Access to Information and Privacy Division.
How to subscribe
After reading and agreeing to the privacy notice above, follow the instructions below to sign up for the e-newsletter:
- Visit Transport Canada's e-news page.
- Enter your e-mail address where it indicates on the page and press Enter.
- From the list of subjects, select the checkbox next to Oceans Protection Plan.
- Click on the Save subscriptions button at the bottom of the list.
- A confirmation page will appear, explaining that an e-mail will be sent to you with instructions on how to confirm your new subscription.
- Once you receive the email, please follow the instructions it gives to complete the sign up process.
How to unsubscribe
If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, return to the e-news page and enter your email address. From the list of subjects, uncheck the box next to Oceans Protection Plan and click on the Save subscriptions button. You will be sent an email asking to confirm your change. You can also click on the button Unsubscribe from All Lists if you do not want to stay subscribed to any other subjects you may have signed up for. This option will remove you from all e-news and does not require you to confirm your change by email.