Request an inspection for vessels loading, carrying or unloading dangerous goods

When do you need this inspection?

TC is responsible for the inspection of vessels on which dangerous goods in solid bulk and/or packaged form are loaded, carried or unloaded, such as ammonium nitrate-based fertilizers and explosives. The vessels can be inspected by TC at the request of in “interested person” (like a marine carrier) as per the Cargo, Fumigation and Tackle Regulations part 2 for bulk and part 5 for packaged form.