Partners that have received funding from the program.
Latest connected and automated vehicle testing and research, interactive map and guidelines.
Connected and Automated Vehicles Gateway
The Connected and Automated Vehicles Gateway is a collaboration space to share information and build a network of professionals working on automated and connected vehicles. Join the Gateway on GCcollab to share information, participate in discussions, connect with partners, and work with others in a secure environment. The GCcollab platform is currently accessible to public servants from all orders of government, academics, staff and students from post-secondary institutions, as well as any other partners or stakeholders with an invitation to register.
- Guidelines for testing automated driving systems in Canada Version 2.0
- Transport Canada’s Vehicle Cyber Security Strategy
- Canada’s Vehicle Cyber Security Assessment Tool (VCAT)
- National Policy Framework on Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Canada’s Safety Framework for Connected and Automated Vehicles
- Canada’s Vehicle Cyber Security Guidance
- Safety Assessment for Automated Driving Systems in Canada
- Canadian Jurisdictional Guidelines for the Safe Testing and Deployment of Highly Automated Vehicles
- Vehicle of the future advisory group – Synopsis – Fall 2018 - Summer 2019