On this page
- To make an online payment
- Qualifying aeronautical products, individuals and organizations
- Drone Management Portal login
- Oversight of the aviation system (Confirmation of compliance, hazards and risks)
- Leadership and management (integrated management practices, Official Languages)
- Rulemaking and agreements (regulations, standards, guidance material, directives, consultations, exemptions)
To make an online payment
- Online payments
For civil aviation online services and applications
Qualifying aeronautical products, individuals and organizations
Authorizations and approvals of aviation products, people, and companies
- Air Operator List Search
Provides the address, telephone number, fax number and a list of the types of aircraft in operation.
- Aircraft Registration – Manufacturer’s Production Marks (MPM)
MPM system is part of Transport Canada's Civil Aircraft Registration and Leasing system. It allows manufacturers who have an authorization permitting the operation of an aircraft that is not registered to:
- Enter new aircraft;
- Notify Transport Canada that marks have been affixed to an aircraft;
- Notify Transport Canada that marks have been removed from an aircraft; and
- Request that Transport Canada notify a foreign civil aviation authority that an aircraft has never been registered in Canada (exported).
- Approved/Accepted Organizations (APPORG)
Certification information for domestic and Foreign Approved Maintenance Organizations (AMO), manufacturers, aeronautical parts distributors, EASA Part-145 organizations and Technical Arrangements.
- Canadian Civil Aircraft Register Computer System (CCARCS)
National automated system for registering aircraft, and maintaining and publishing the Register.
- Civil Aviation Medical Examiner Search (CAM Search)
Search for Medical Examiners by location.
- General Aviation On-Line Services
Reservation and issuance of registration marks, renewal of a mark reservation, change of ownership, change of address, submission of a Leasing Advisory (LF-5). Requires an epass account.
- List of Minister’s Delegate – Maintenance (MD-M) Search
Authorized persons, other than Civil Aviation Safety Inspectors, who provide a service to the public for the import/export of aircraft in Canada. Minister’s Delegates – Maintenance (MD-M) authorized persons can issue Certificates of Airworthiness and Special Certificates of Airworthiness - Restricted, with respect to imported, certified aircraft. Additionally, they can issue Export Airworthiness Certificates in respect to used aircraft.
- NAPA Issued Certificates Online (NICO) (Type Certificates)
NICO allows the general public to query/view NAPA certificates and approval information on-line.
- National Aeronautical Product Approval (NAPA) Delegate Web Link (NDWL)
Used by delegates to apply for, track, and issue Limited Supplemental Type Certificates, Repair Design Certificates and Parts Design Approvals. It also enables delegates to submit applications for Supplemental Type Certificates Online. NDWL provides a system using email to notify Aircraft Certification personnel of actions on the system by delegates (initiation, changes to projects, etc.).
Flight Training (Approved simulators and training devices, authorized persons for licensing, unit search, training resources)
- Approved Aircraft Simulators and Flight Training Devices (AASFTD)
Information for Approved Full Flight Simulators and Approved Flight Training Devices.
- Authorized Persons - Flight Crew Licensing (AP FCL)
Persons that have been delegated to issue flight crew members temporary civil aviation licensing privileges or to administer English or French aviation language proficiency tests subject to the conditions listed on their “Accreditation Letter”.
- Flight Training
Flight Training Division is responsible for aeroplane and helicopter flight training policy and flight test standards.
- Computer Delivered Examinations (CDE) for Flight Crew
Sub-system of the national FTAE system that involves 165 Thin Client Devices deployed nationally in examination testing rooms at TCCs for enabling external clients to complete aviation examinations using a computer instead of paper.
Delegations Information System (DIS)
Search for information on Airworthiness Engineering Organizations, Approved Check Pilots, Design Approval Organizations and Design Approval Representatives.
- Airworthiness Engineering Organizations (AEO)
Means the group of individuals in the employ of and nominated by the applicant (corporation) pursuant to AWM subsections 505.103(c) and (d) and 505.105(e).
- Approved Check Pilots (ACP)
Pilot authorized to conduct pilot proficiency checks or a line check on company pilot employees on behalf of the Minister in accordance with the Approved Check Pilot Manual (TP6533).
- Design Approval Organizations (DAO)
Group of individuals in the employ of and nominated by the applicant (corporation) pursuant to AWM subsections 505.403(c) and (d) and 505.405(e). Includes Authorized Person (AP) individual(s) authorized pursuant to subsection 4.3(1) of the Aeronautics Act to perform functions on behalf of the Minister subject to the conditions specified in AWM 505.
- Design Approval Representatives (DAR)
A person authorized by the Minister pursuant to subsection 4.3(1) of the Aeronautics Act to perform functions on behalf of the Minister subject to the conditions specified in Airworthiness Manual Subchapter 505C. (Reference, AWM subchapter 505C, section 505.201).
Drone Management Portal login
- Drone Management Portal
Register your drone, take an exam, update your address or submit a flight review.
Oversight of the aviation system (Confirmation of compliance, hazards and risks)
- Civil Aviation Daily Occurrence Reporting System (CADORS)
Provides initial information to alert the department, as soon as practical, to occurrences involving any Canadian-registered aircraft. Reports contain preliminary, unsubstantiated information that is subject to change.
- Bird / Wildlife Strike Report
Provides inventory and analysis capability for the Canadian Bird Strike database.
- Continuing Airworthiness Web Information System (CAWIS)
Continuing Airworthiness Web Information System - Aircraft Registry & Airworthiness Directive database
- Master Minimum Equipment List (MMEL)
MMEL: Master Minimum Equipment List. Contains all the relevant information with respect to the philosophy, development and approval of MMELs along with current approved revision status of MMELs/TC Supplements.
- Web Service Difficulty Reporting System (WSDRS)
Utilized mainly for complying with CAR 521 and is used by owners, operators, maintainers, manufacturers of Canadian registered aeronautical products or products for which Canada is the country of Type Design responsibility and Transport Canada Inspectors.
Leadership and management (integrated management practices, Official Languages)
- Civil Aviation Terminology System (CATS)
Terminology bank for Civil Aviation.
Rulemaking and agreements (regulations, standards, guidance material, directives, consultations, exemptions)
- Airworthiness Directives (AD Search)
List of airworthiness directives (ADs), which are known to Transport Canada (TC) to be applicable to Canadian registered aircraft, and to the engines, propellers and equipment installed on them.
- Canadian Aviation Regulation Advisory Council (CARAC) Notice of Proposed Amendments (NPA) System (CARAC: NPA)
A Notice of Proposed Amendment is an administrative tool that is used to introduce regulatory amendments to the Canadian Aviation Regulationscite> for consultation with stakeholders.
- Civil Aviation Regulations (CAR) Exemptions Search
Exemptions from the Canadian Aviation Regulations.