Current status: Closed
Open on June 21, 2022, and closed on July 15, 2022.
The Canadian Drone Advisory Committee (CanaDAC) is a strategic policy forum that supports innovation and long-term growth of the drone industry in Canada through contributions to Transport Canada policy development and strategic direction-setting over the coming years.
Transport Canada and the CanaDAC would like to hear from you about our first year of work to help guide future directions of the committee.
Join in: how to participate
Share your ideas
Register at Let's Talk Transportation to provide your comments on discussion questions and share your ideas. You can also tell us where you fly and share pictures on the map.
Who is the focus of this consultation
All Canadians are invited to participate in the online consultations.
Key questions for discussion
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the findings from the Advanced Air Mobility task group, and are there any other factors that should be considered?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the findings from the Social Acceptance task group, and are there any other factors that should be considered?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the findings from the Research and Development task group, and are there any other factors that should be considered?
- What do you think the next steps should be for each of the priority items? What work do you think should be carried out first and in the future?
- Canadian Drone Advisory Committee meeting resources
- Links to the Task Groups deliverables
- CanaDAC page
- Drone innovation and collaboration page
Tower C, Place de Ville
330 Sparks St.
Ottawa ON K1A 0N5
Toll-free telephone: 1-866-995-9737
Local telephone: 1-855-859-3123 or 613-991-3135
TTY / TDD: 1-888-675-6863