Current status: Closed
Open on July 26, 2019 and will be closed on September 30, 2019.
As part of the Oceans Protection Plan, we are looking for feedback from the public regarding the draft National Framework for Proactive Vessel Management
Join in: how to participate
Share your ideas
Register at www.letstalktransportation.ca to get involved. You can provide your comments on discussion questions or upload a document through the Submission tab on Let’s Talk Proactive Vessel Management.
Who is the focus of this consultation?
All Canadians are invited to participate in the online consultations. Those with a particular interest may include:
- Vessel owners (passenger, commercial and other)
- Vessel, ecotourism and other related business associations
Key questions for discussion
- Does the Draft National Proactive Vessel Management framework provide enough guidance to manage local waterway traffic?
- What did you agree with? What didn’t you agree with? Is there anything missing?
- After reading the framework, how do you see Proactive Vessel Management (i.e. managing local waterway traffic collaboratively) working in your region?
Tower C, Place de Ville
330 Sparks St.
Ottawa ON K1A 0N5
Toll-free Telephone: 1-866-995-9737
Local telephone: 613-990-2309