Current status: Closed
Open on January 31, 2020 and will be closed on April 30, 2020.
Transport Canada is conducting an aviation safety regulatory review to modernize the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs). We want your comments related to helicopter/heliport and commercial aircraft operations (as related to Part III, Part IV and Part VII).
Join in: how to participate
Share your ideas
Register at Let’s Talk Transportation to provide your comments on discussion questions. You can also upload a document through the Submission tab on Let’s Talk Modernizing the Canadian Aviation Regulations.
Who is the focus of this consultation
All Canadians are invited to participate in the online consultations. Those with a particular interest may include:
- Aircraft owners and operators
- Aviation personnel
- Air cargo carriers, domestic and foreign operators
- Aviation maintenance and manufacturing firms
Key questions for discussion
- What specific irritants do you have with helicopter/heliport and commercial aircraft operations (as related to Part III, Part IV and Part VII) in the Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs)?
- What we heard: Modernizing the Canadian Aviation Regulations: Helicopter, heliport and commercial aircraft operations
- Canadian Aviation Regulations
- Modernizing the Canadian Aviation Regulations
- Personnel Training, Qualifications and Licensing
- Part II – Aircraft Identification and Registration
- Modernizing the Canadian Aviation Regulations: Consultation Overview
- Part II – Aircraft Identification and Registration: Consultation Overview
Tower C, Place de Ville
330 Sparks St.
Ottawa ON K1A 0N5
Toll-free Telephone: 1-866-995-9737
Local telephone: 613-990-2309