Current status: Closed
Open on August 13, 2021 and will be closed on January 14, 2022.
Transport Canada’s Vessel Registry includes information on more than 46,000 vessels in the Large Vessel Register and over 25,000 vessels in the Small Vessel Register.
As we continue modernizing our services, we want your feedback on changes we’re proposing for our vessel registry services in 2023.
Join in: how to participate
Share your ideas
Who is the focus of this consultation?
All Canadians are invited to participate in the online consultations.
Key questions for discussion
- What challenges or opportunities could arise once we introduce these fees?
- Do you accept the service standards we propose in the fee proposal? Why or why not?
- What do you think about changing the renewal process for the Large Vessel Register?
- What we heard: Public consultation on modernizing fees for Transport Canada’s vessel registry services
- Fee Proposal Vessel Registry Program
Tower C, Place de Ville
330 Sparks St.
Ottawa ON K1A 0N5
Toll-free Telephone: 1-866-995-9737
Local telephone: 613-990-2309