Current status: Open
Open on June 13, 2022 and will be closed on August 11, 2022.
As we continue modernizing our aircraft registration services, we want your feedback on changes we’re proposing for these services that would come into effect in 2024.
Join in: how to participate
Share your ideas
Register at Let’s Talk Transportation to provide your comments on discussion questions. You can also upload a document through the Submission tab on Modernizing fees for the aircraft registration services.
Send us an email
You can also email your comments to TC.CARConsultations-RACConsultations.TC@tc.gc.ca.
Who is the focus of this consultation
All Canadians are invited to participate in the online consultations. Those with a particular interest may include:
- Aircraft owners and operators
- Aviation personnel
- Aviation maintenance and manufacturing firms
Key questions for discussion
- What challenges or opportunities could come from modernizing these fees?
- Would the proposed fees affect your desire to own or operate an aircraft?
- What do you think about the service standards we’ve proposed?
Tower C, Place de Ville
330 Sparks St. Ottawa ON K1A 0N5