- TDG Home
- TDG Directorate
- Emergency Response Task Force
- TDG Act
- TDG Regulations
- Protective Directions
- Interim Orders
- Equivalency and Temporary Certificates (Permit)
- Emergency Response Assistance Plans
- Safety Awareness Materials and FAQ
- TDG Publications
- Enforcement Actions Summaries
- TDG Security
- TDG Contact us / Contacts
- TDG Site Map
Users of this consolidated material are advised that it has been prepared for use as a ready reference and has no legal force or effect. For all purposes of interpreting and applying the law users should consult:
- the Acts as passed by Parliament, which are published in the "Assented to" Acts service, Canada Gazette, Part III and the annual Statutes of Canada, and
- the regulations, as registered by the Clerk of the Privy Council and published in Canada Gazette, Part II and the Consolidated Regulations of Canada, 1978.
© Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada, represented by the Minister of Public Works and Government Services, 2001
The legal material relative to the site may be reproduced, in whole or in part and by any means, without permission from Transport Canada.
No such reproduction shall indicate that Transport Canada is in any way responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the reproduction; nor shall any such reproduction indicate that it was made with the endorsement of, or in affiliation with, Transport Canada.
(Please refer to Free Licence for Copying Federal Law SI/97-5, published in the Canada Gazette, Part II, January 8, 1997)