Other Contact Information
- Search Government Employee Directory
- Federal Regulatory Agencies
- Laboratories Providing Analysis and Classification Services
- Provincial/Territorial Dangerous Goods Coordinators
- Provincial/Territorial Regulatory Agencies
Other Government Agencies
The Transportation of Dangerous Goods Directorate works closely with the:
The Transportation of Dangerous Goods Directorate works closely with non-transport departments and agencies such as:
- the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Environment Canada
- the Explosives Safety and Security Branch of Natural Resources Canada
- Health Canada
These groups provide specialized advice on their respective regulations. They also participate in compliance inspection and accident response activities within their own area of responsibility.
The TDG Directorate has established working relationships with the highway transport administrations and certain non-transport groups of all provincial and territorial governments. These groups provide advice on regulations pertaining to highway transportation and carry out related compliance and accident response activities. Industry plays an active role in the regulatory consultation process and in the development of consensus standards.