The Continuous Call closed on December 9, 2021
Transport Canada is no longer accepting applications under this call. All project proposals received prior to December 9, 2021 will be evaluated under the specific criteria of the Continuous Call and results will be communicated to the applicants. What you need to know.
What you need to know
Applicants for this call for proposals must submit a comprehensive project proposal.
Through the comprehensive project proposal, you will:
- Provide a detailed description of your project
- Describe how it aligns with National Trade Corridors Fund program objectives
For those applicants invited to submit a comprehensive project proposal, it is important to note that project details may be shared with the Provincial or Territorial government of the province/territory where the project is located.
Submit a comprehensive project proposal
- Follow the project proposal format outlined in the National Trade Corridors Fund comprehensive project proposal Applicant’s guide – Continuous call for proposals for trade diversification projects.
Submit your comprehensive project proposal by email or mail.
If you’re submitting your proposal:
- by email, ensure the file size of your submission does not exceed 10 Mb
- by mail, either enclose a hard copy or a digital copy saved on a USB key
NTCF – CPP Submission
Transportation Infrastructure Programs (AHS)
Place de Ville, Tower C
330 Sparks St
Ottawa, ON K1A 0N5
What happens next
We will confirm receipt of all proposals.