The $4.6 billion National Trade Corridors Fund (NTCF) helps fund infrastructure projects in Canada. Infrastructure projects could include work to airports, ports, railways, transportation facilities, and access roads.
The NTCF funds projects that:
- improve the flow of goods and people in Canada
- increase the flow of trade in and out of Canada
- help the transportation system to:
- withstand the effects of climate change
- better adapt to new technologies and innovation
- address the transportation needs of Arctic and northern communities
Funding is spread out over 11 years, ending March 31, 2028.
To date, Transport Canada (TC) has launched seven (7) calls for proposals. For more information, please refer to the NTCF backgrounder.
For information or if you have any questions about the NTCF program: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related services and information
- National Trade Corridor Fund backgrounder
- Advancing supply chain digitalization (now closed)
- Increasing the fluidity of Canada's supply chains (now closed)
- Continuous call (now closed)
- Arctic and Northern call (now closed)
- Projects funded by the National Trade Corridors Fund
- Investing in Canada Plan
- National Trade Corridors Fund video