The Increasing the Fluidity of Canada’s Supply Chains call closed on June 30, 2022.
Transport Canada is no longer accepting applications under this call. All project proposals will be evaluated, and results will be communicated to the applicants.
What you need to know
You are required to submit an expression of interest (EOI) for your project. This will help you verify that you are eligible for funding and your project meets essential criteria for this call for proposals.
It will also allow you to receive feedback that will help in the development of a comprehensive project proposal, should you be invited by TC to submit one.
There are three possible outcomes of the EOI review:
- ineligible projects will be screened out and eliminated from the process
- eligible projects with satisfactory data on increasing of fluidity of Canada's supply chains will be invited to submit a comprehensive project proposal
- eligible projects with incomplete and insufficient data will be given the opportunity to provide more details and resubmit their EOI, as long as the intake period is still open
Submit an EOI
You must submit your EOI for this call for proposals using the Transport Canada application portal.
To submit your application online, you need a GCKey account.
To help you prepare for submitting your EOI application, you can access the list of questions in Annex B of the Applicant's Guide. However, your application must be submitted through the NTCF online portal. Please note the online portal will allow you to save your progress and return later to complete and submit your application.
For more information and guidance on how to submit your EOI, please consult the NTCF Applicant’s guide – Increasing the fluidity of Canada’s supply chains.
What happens next?
- Review your EOI submission for completeness and to determine whether your project meets all the essential criteria
- Contact you by email to notify you of the results